CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Good News!

Just want to update for those who might be reading and want to know how my dad is doing. He had triple bypass surgery on Mon. Sept. 29 and is doing very well. It is amazing - 24 hours after coming out of surgery with tubes everywhere, he was sitting up and eating lunch. Yesterday, he was walking a little already.

As for the garage sale, it went fairly well for being as late in the year as it was. It was quite cool that morning but we had it indoors. This week is unseasonably warm - 10 degrees C above normal. I think today is supposed to be about 25 degrees (approx. 80 degrees F).

3 thoughts from friends:

Monique said...

Hi Norma,
So glad to hear everything went well with your father's surgery. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Monique

Anonymous said...

So glad he is doing well!

Anonymous said...

That was pretty incredible, wasn't it? I wish I could've been there for Dad's surgery, it just felt like I was so far away... Anyway, it's a week later and he's back home so what more could we ask for, huh!?