CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

She's home!

I just now checked this blog and found that this family has brought their daughter home. This very morning, she is having a cardiac catheterization to assess the severity of her heart condition. She and her family continue to need our prayers.

Dad is still in the hospital waiting for his angiogram. Mom said he is feeling a little discouraged that it hasn't happened yet. He was transferred to this (university) hospital on Monday for this test and it is now Friday. He was hoping to be home by now. This is hard on Mom, too, as the hospital is 2 hours away and she isn't able to drive home every night. Well, she could but that would mean 4 hours on the road every day and with the cost of gas now... Fortunately we have friends who live near the city and she has been able to stay with them for night. Still, it is getting long for her, too. I hope and pray that Dad can have his angiogram today and that whatever they find can be fixed without open heart surgery.

1 thoughts from friends:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading that blog too - that's great she came home, hope everything turns out okay...

I called the hosp. this morning & talked to Dr. Pearce who's been dad's specialist all this time. He said Dad should be getting the angiogram done before lunch... so let's pray that actually happens!!